Friday, February 20, 2009

giving in...

So practically ALL of my friends have created a "25 things about me" list and I'm jumping on the bandwagon late, so I think I'd rather post it on my blog instead of my facebook. 25 people will probably not read it, and for some reason, I feel better about that.

1. My parent's used to call me "Taryn the Terror" when we had to drive places, I hated car seats and the only way I would not be screaming is when they drove on windy roads or were 4 wheeling (aka off-roading). One of many reasons why I always fall asleep in the car.
2. When I was 3 my parents lost me in a mall and later found me in a Department store talking my head off to the employees.
3. Before preschool, I never liked to wear clothes.
4. I love Looney Tunes.
5. It takes an incredibly long time for me to let people in...I don't have a good explanation for it.
6. Once I start reading a book, I can't put it down. I love to read and used to be teased for it as a kid because I would have to most random ideas for things to do.
7. My dad gave me his "old" digital camera when I was 11 and so I took family and school pictures of all my Barbies...my mom still thinks I should send them into Mattel
8. My dream job would be to work in a foreign country, living with the people, and helping them improve their way of life.
9. I tend to dance while putting books away in the library. I can't sit still when listening to music!
10. I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
11. I chuckle a lot when people are talking....but it's because it reminds me of a quote from a movie or a cartoon. It cracks me up when people ask "What is so funny?" and you ask, "Well did you ever see this movie?" Confused, they say "Huh?" What are you, a sheep?! (someone name THAT movie).
12. I really want my passport so I could travel at any time.
13. My mom made me wear dresses a lot when I was little and I loved the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland. So whenever someone would ask me to do something, I would curtsy and say "Yes, your majesty."
14. My brother, sister, and I would put in 1812 overture, roll up the carpet, put socks on, and dance/ slide to the music on our wood floors.
15. On road trips, my siblings and I would get board and pretend we had super powers to save the car and our family from destruction.
16. I secretly love video games and played Final Fantasy with my brother (esp. FFVII, when the movie came out he was so excited to show it to me).
17. I am a klutz, I fractured my big toe one year in a water fight...I got in a fight with a door and the door won.
18. If blood is gushing, I tend to turn pale colors.
19. I love walking to campus, listening to music, and watching the world pass me by like intros to movies
20. I own 6 cameras! I have an obsession, it's cool.
21. I'm a roller coaster nut--I love amusement parks! So much that my family has gone to a roller coaster park in Ohio twice (Cedar Point).
22. I love card games and can sometimes be too competitive for my own good.
23. I once found a lobster in my toilet.
24. I've backpacked to Havasupai which is GORGEOUS.
25. Sometimes, I really miss being a kid.

If you read all of this, I am totally impressed because it took forever to think of things!

p.s. I changed my mind and put it on facebook. oi.

No comments: