Tuesday, February 24, 2009

beating heart

I'm in desperate need of a new journal. I just finished one and I'm going through withdrawls because I have not found a new one yet. There is something about writing things down on paper that gets me going. I love to write.

I was in a class the other day where we were talking about women's roles in other countries, and I realized how much I take the country I live in for granted. There are few places in the world where women are treated as equally as they are in America. I can voice my opinion and not be shunned like I would in other countries. I'm not looked down upon as the lowest class and considered property. I'm more than that!! Every woman is more than a piece of property and should be valued.

I really am glad to be from America

No comments: