Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow is everywhere I go

I was driving with my family to the mall when the car in front of us lost control, spun and hit the semi in the lane over, spun again and hit the metal that prevents you from flying too far off the road. They are SOOOOOOOO lucky they did not go under the semi. If they had, we would have witnessed two people dying instead of a car just doing pirouettes on the snow-covered freeway. Snow kept falling from noon until at least 7:00 pm. It was nuts! I'm so glad my dad was driving and that the gentlemen in the other vehicle were uninjured.

Other than witnessing what could have potentially been a fatal accident, today was a great day! Shopping with my family was a lot of fun. It made me miss my brother a little though. I can't wait to talk to him on Christmas!

No comments: