Thursday, December 18, 2008

Maps.

Sometimes I wish I could just hop on a plane, or get in my car and pick a direction to go. I once saw a movie where one of the leading characters wanted to take a holiday from the confines of work and learn more about life. Everyone was in an uproar about it. ' Why in the world would you ever want to leave the comforts that you have AND why would you ever want to STOP making money?' was the point those opposing the idea made. I say, well why not? I wish I could explore and learn more about the lovely planet that I live on. I want to meet more people and have a better understanding of what makes a person become the person they are. I want to live life outside of my comfort zone...

It is then I realize I don't have to travel that far.

There are many roads to pick from on a map, but it is up to me to figure out which one is the right one for me. .

No comments: