Saturday, November 1, 2008

dancing

Mambo!  I noticed that the things I have written about thus far are random.  I think I am going to continue that trend.  

I have to say friends are amazing.  Last night there was a huge celebration for Halloween on campus and I went with a bunch of my friends.  Talk about entertainment and LOTS of dancing!  It was a blast. 

Does anyone ever have those moments, though, where they feel like they just don't fit in?  It is like everyone else is in on the joke and you have no idea what is going on.  I thought I'd be used to it because of other experiences that have happened in my life, but sometimes it creeps up on me unexpectedly and I my reaction time isn't quick enough.  oi.  When those moments surprise me, I listen to music that always seems to let my mind wander.  Thank goodness for music!  It fills the heart and lets the soul take flight (at least for me).  hallelujah!   

No comments: