Tuesday, November 4, 2008

books, fingerprints, and rain

I feel like a nerd. Now that I have actually told people about writing a blog, I feel like they are looking more! Under pressure! ahhhhh!

No not really, but my brain is running around in circles today. So this little entry may be somewhat scatterbrained.

As I was re-organized my class notes today in my handy-dandy binder I started to think about all the things I have learned this semester. It is amazing to me what the mind is capable of handling and the capacity we have to learn. Within one semester I have learned how to create databases, websites, what the best amount of inventory is needed to purchase for up-coming weeks, how to work in groups and avoid the evil "groupthink" ways, tolerance of all religions, and a million other things not related to my current classes.

This past year hearing about the elections has made me realize a lot. Some good things, some bad. I hate to be annoying, but I hope everyone votes! This election seems to be one of the most important ones yet in the history of our country and people should exercise their rights as citizens of this beautiful place!

Enough about that.

Today it has been raining nonstop and I LOVE it! However, the never-ending raindrops have made me a little homesick for a place that I haven't been to in what feels like forever. At least I can enjoy all the fond memories.

No comments: