Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's all in the punchline

First things first.

One month from today, I'm will be in the air, flying to NEW YORK CITY!!! I'm going there for a week with my family and I'm stoked.

Second.

If someone were to ask me who my favorite musician was. ever. I would say hands down, Sondre Lerche. The video for his song Phantom Punch is not only awesome, but pretty dang funny if you ask me. The moment I find out he is having a concert remotely close to Utah, I'm there.

Third.

I GRADUATE IN 23 DAYS!!!!! I got my cap and gown this week and it has finally set in. Real world, I hope you are ready for me!

I tend to like uneven numbers since by b-day is one. So I'll leave it at that.

Everyone have a lovely day!

1 comment:

juskaulani said...

Wow, I really like that music video...now. lol. (: