Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 4 of Life at Home

Heyo. I have been home for almost 4 weeks and all I can say is Hot Dang! I still haven't found a job...the economy kind of stinks right now....but at least I have a good internship! I have an interview with Michael's on Friday so let's keep our fingers crossed!

I've been loving the weekends because it has been devoted to helping the family in the yard. For those of you who have seen our yard...it looks like crap (well it did). Thus far, we have planted a garden (the radishes are popping up!), planted some bushes, picked out a ton of rocks, and installed an irrigation/ sprinkler system in our front yard. I'm REALLY hoping that we can put down some sawd (sp?) soon in the front yard. Everything would look SOOO nice that way! As much time as this takes, I love it.

I have also caught up on all of my favorite TV shows. Oh the things you do when you are at home. Now that I have that out of my system, I'm hoping to do other things. Like read another good book! (thanks for the ones you gave me Case)

To be completely honest, though, I miss my friends. Love my family, but miss my friends.

No comments: