Sunday, May 17, 2009

holy crap

To all those who have been trying to get a hold of me, I apologize. Things have been crazy and the only time I've looked at my phone is to check the time. I promise you though, I will talk to you soon!!

On a different note, I've been daydreaming with the little time I have available. My parents are doing a lot of renovating in our house, picking out colors and what not. I have come to the conclusion that my parents will probably not like all the bright colors I want in my own house. At least it would take some adjusting for my dad. I've been thinking about how I want my own space to look. I have the perfect idea in my head. Part of me is stoked to be out in the 'real world' (the oh let's decorate and have fun part, I guess). The other part is thinking "Girl, are you really ready for this?" I keep wanting to talk like Achmed and say "HOLY CRAP!"

Well, now my cousin is torturing me with Bull riding, so I need to head out. Everyone have an AWESOME WEEK!

No comments: