Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things that make me smile #4

FAMILY!!!!

When I was younger, my friends were amazed how close my family and are to one another. They thought I never fought with my siblings and we were the "perfect family." Although I know for a fact that we are not perfect and sometimes have arguments and what not...like most families...I STILL love my family. They are the ones who will always be there after everyone else is gone. My family is a constant in my life, and I am so happy for that!

Fun times. :D This was at my brother's 19th birthday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quite possibly one of the cutest family pics I have ever seen. I thought your mom was a sister for a second! I just sort of sat here wondering if you had another sister you hadn't mentioned before it clicked.