Friday, January 23, 2009

internships and etsy

After talking with a friend about getting an internship, I have been looking. I have found six, yeah that's right SIX that I'm going to apply for and see what happens. The one that I really, really, REALLY want is for a non-profit organization in Washington, DC. Who knows if I even have a chance; but just by applying I'm improving those chances, right?

I've also become a little obsessed at looking at Etsy on Friday mornings. Here are some things that, if I had money, I would buy...

swirl necklace, saffron by sofiamasri

Miss Tourist Handmade Wallet by iheartfink

Hand printed Dahlia zip-pouch by sveika

Olive green pleated bag by sparroworiginals

Dark gray tweed pleated bag by sparroworiginals
My birthday is in 3 weeks, maybe I should treat myself!!

No comments: