Monday, December 8, 2008

finals are final

Things have been nuts!  Man oh man.  

Quick update: I once said that I would try to not complain at all for (I think) a week.  The attempt was unsuccessful and I realize that I complain a lot.  I think I am more aware of it when I'm trying not to complain.  Now I think I am going to try even harder to stop complaining...or at least bring it to a minimum.  

Well, this is the last week of the fall semester!  It is good, and bad.  Good because Christmas is coming!  Bad because I have to take finals.  There is one in particular that I am super nervous about.  I don't think I am going to get a lot of sleep tonight, that's for sure.  It isn't that I will be trying to cram, either.  I am just hoping, no, PRAYING that I remember how to do the problems and fully understand the concepts.  I studied a little while ago with a group, and I felt pretty good up until one point and that is what I need to study more.  Yikes!  So I wish everyone the best of luck with finals (projects or tests) this week, if you are taking any.  

One last thing, I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!  Last night my roommates and I had a little Christmas exchange and it was awesome.  Hopefully I will see some pictures from it that Casey took..haha.  Jess got me some SLIPPER SOCKS, a photo box, and some lip stuff.  Now I won't be falling all over the place...well at least in the house!!  But ya never know with me...my middle name should be klutz.  Anywho, it was a lot of fun spending a little time with JUST the roommates....Liz is getting married in less than a month and Cassie is starting to pack to move in to another place with her friends.  I'll miss them both.  Thankgoodness for multiple forms of communication!!  :D

Only 17 days until CHRISTMAS!!!! 

No comments: