Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wishes at 11:11

So today at work I decided to look at this site that my good friend Erin is always talking about. There are some WAY cute and hilarious things on there. I wanted to put one on here and decided to use the 11:11 one. I remember when I was younger thinking I was the one who made this up (the whole make a wish at 11:11). None of my friends started doing that until I piped up. I would get text messages at that time and If I was around someone, they would make sure I knew what time it was so I could make a wish. My mom used to tease me because I am such a daydreamer and have this unwaivering belief that wishes can come true. Sure, I realize now that you have to work hard for it, but I've never given up hope. This is quite the long explanation for such a self-explanatory postcard. I love it.  

word of wisdom for today: Keep Smiling!




2 comments:

Erin said...

Aw!! I heart post secret. That's my secret :)

Erin said...

Aw!! I heart post secret. That's my secret :)