Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For all camera lovers


I just discovered the coolest thing ever!  It is called a shootsac.  Too bad it is almost 200 dollars worth of goodness.  And you can add a "cover" to it for like 50 more dollars, but it is so cool!!  This is perfect for someone who travels a lot to use as a bag and to have all camera equipment handy.

Oh man, I feel like an advertisement.  I was really excited about this idea.  Maybe I can look forward to my birthday in like three months and dream about it.   

There are only 37...soon to be 36...days until Christmas!!  Wow, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, too.   I love this time of year.  The only hard thing about it is the fact that I'm still in school and need to be focusing on doing well in all my assingments/ projects/ tests!  Man oh man.  Today for some reason, it has been incredibly hard.  I began looking at internship programs and hope I will be able to get into one that I would really like.  The few I have been looking at related to my major are out of state.  Wow.  That would be pretty exciting for the summer.  Maybe the company would like me enough I could stay on board.  If not, at least I would have some really good experience.  

My mind keeps getting lost in the idea of what the future could be like.  Hopefully I can come back to reality soon, or it is going to bite me in the butt.  The possibilities are endless, that is without question.  

So while I'm up in the clouds, I am going to describe what my future COULD be like: 
1.  Maybe have an internship with a charitable foundation in Washington D.C.  
2.  Traveling all over the east coast when I have a chance.
3.  Camera always at the ready to document adventures and what I am learning.
4.  Learning how to play an instrument.
5.  Designing my own  line of fun accessories and simple clothing.
6. Taking online courses so I can be that much closer to completing my degree!

Boy, I am sure going to be busy.  I'm excited. 

No comments: